Tuesday 25 October 2011

Novel (Irrelevant to games)

As of last week me and my class mate have decided to make a novel on comedy, it will be a similar story to the TV show "Everybody Hates Chris" its basically about a young nerdy school boy that gets bullied, the bully bullies him into doing his work for him so he gets good grades, but then one day the young nerd decides to do his work wrong for the bully and the bully ends up failing. The bully then begins to get really mad and is on a hunt for the nerd. This is the main myself and my partner will finish the novel for you lot to read and hopefully ill post it up on this Blog. Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really good, Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The novel is on my blog now so feel free to look at it :)

    ReplyDelete