Wednesday 26 October 2011

My CV Whats Your Opinion On it?


Stephen Leung


DOB: 23/04/1993

I am a reliable and punctual individual with polite mannerisms and excellent communication skills. I am a great team player and able to work independently. New challenges motivate me to work and aim higher in life.

Education:

Middlesex University
Hendon campus
The burroughs
London 
NW4 4BT

Currently Studying BSc, Computing Graphics and Games with Foundation Year
 
City and Islington College
The Angel
311-321 Goswell Road,
EC1V 7DD

Studied Sport Science National Diploma, Achieved: Pass x3 (Equivalent to 3 A levels)

Bow School
Paton Close, Faifield Road
London
E3
GCSE’s: 6 passes including English, Math’s and Science
Employment History:  
Kurt Geiger, Harrods – Seasonal Temp from July 2010 –August 2011
I am recently working at Harrods for Kurt Geiger as a sale assistant. I have gained excellent customer service skills that exceeds our customers’ expectations. My duties were to provide excellent customer services in a very busy store ensuring customers were satisfied. I operated the tills, dealt with exchanges and at times I worked independently which allowed me to use my initiative and develop my skills.


Old Ford Primary School [27/3/08 – 4/4/08] Work Experience
I worked in a primary school as a sports assistant for Physical Education. I was given the opportunity to teach the students sporting activities, such as:
Football, Badminton, Basketball, Athletics and Handball.

Awards received: I achieved a B grade GCSE for my “Business Enterprising Capabilities” project at the Great Edward Hall with Merrill Lynch.

Hobbies and interests: During my free time I play football and enjoy socializing with my friends and family.

Skills: I have great teamwork and communication skills which I developed from my previous and current work places. I am a great team player and very computer literate in Microsoft office.

References:  Available upon request.




Note: address and phones numbers have been taken out for personal privacy so don't worry I havn't forgotten them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude I got your email!..pure junk mail now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol so spammed on him lol that comment sounds nasty if you have a dirty mind ^^

    ReplyDelete